Login - Become a member

Roses neverfull will be another

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Roses neverfull will be another

Roses neverfull will be another  
By lcfjieh0 on Mar 19, 2013 03:39 AM
Roses neverfull will be another classic Louis vuitton Bags

Roses neverfull will be the another classic louis vuitton bags. That's definitely true.This series of bags of Louise Vuitton was inspired by Stephen Sprouse who is one of the greatest artist in late America. Those bags feature the graphic Rose motif that was designed by stephen back in 2001, which adds extra 'kick' to this practical design. It is ideal for town and travel, and with its adjustable side straps that changes the bag's capacity, it is absolutely classic pattern in classic ones of Louis vuitton. I could say that Roses neverfull will be the another classic louis vuitton handbags according to Stephen Sprouse's contribution and accomplishments for design history. This Roses neverfull series could be the last commemorative pattern to the great artist. See those beautiful roses on the bags( rose is my favorite flower in the world for its particular meaning), more and more I realize they are not just roses but the spiritual continuation of Stephen's life: his blood, his passion and his everlasting pulsatile heart. He left the best and most classic works to us. I really appreciate that LV could use his last design view to prove a kind of unique and unforgettable art or we can say spirit to us who always have eyes to design and art. Sometimes I always asked myself what's the best and classic design in the world.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us