Login - Become a member

, the track is a great place to do this exercise

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> , the track is a great place to do this exercise

, the track is a great place to do this exercise 
By garefedar on Mar 14, 2013 02:48 AM
Jumpsoles attach to your own tennis shoes, preventing your heals from touching the ground. This increases your fast twitch muscles, calf muscles, and ankle strength. Using Jumpsoles and doing jumpsole exercises can dramatically increase your vertical jump in a very short period of time. Most people see a 5-10 inch increase in their vertical leap.

Go to your local track, such as the high school or college track. Sprint for 10 yards, walk for 10 yards. Do this for 60 yards. Do this at the beginning and the ending of your workout.

Use a sturdy box, a fitness step, or plyometric box that is at least 18 inches high. Quickly jump up on the top of the box and then back down to the floor. Do it 10 times, rest for 30 seconds, and repeat.

Again, the track is a great place to do this exercise. Starting with your right leg, jump as high and far as you can for 20 yards. Then go 20 yards on your Cheap Jordans left foot. Rest for 30 seconds, and repeat.

Skip using high, exaggerated Jordan Retro 5 movements, bringing your knees up as high as you can. Skip for 20 yards, rest for 30 seconds, and repeat.

With both feet on the ground, jump and turn to the right 180 degree. As soon as you land, jump and turn to the left 180 degree. Do this 20 times, rest for 30 seconds, and repeat.

I am only 5'10", and thanks to JUMPSOLES I can now dunk a basketball! Jordan Spizike

- Jeff Williams, Chicago, IL

I gained about 9 inches in my vertical jump. Now I jump Cheap Jordans Online the highest in my grade and I am nowhere near to being the tallest! I am 14 years old and only 5'7".

- Giovanni Savinovich, Ridgefield, NJ

I have purchased 18 pair so far. . .I now have four team players who are under 6'2" and can touch the top of the square above the rim from a standing start at the bottom of the net. Thanks JUMPSOLES!
gaffwefda

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us