Login - Become a member

Understanding Computer Terms and

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Understanding Computer Terms and

Understanding Computer Terms and  
By lcfjieh0 on Mar 12, 2013 02:54 AM
Understanding Computer Terms and Functions

But it took me quite a while to understand what a Graphics card and a Sound card are and I do not think I have as yet mastered the whole technical process.laptop inverter But one thing I do know is that the former is what provides images for display on the computer screen while the latter is what gives us audio capabilities and helps us enjoy music and sound. The Graphics card apparently has to carry out a complex process in order to bring those beautiful images to the screen. This I believe is what computer designers and cartoon animators do for which purpose they require high speed cards so as not to get in the way of computer RAM.ks526aa An USB sound card on the other hand can help you to get the best sounds possible from your desktop PC or your laptop. As far as I know a sound card is always built into any modern computer and this is more than enough if all you wish to do is listen to music, watch movies or chat with friends etc. you know simple stuff like that. But this card could get damaged or inadequate for the work you want to do like recording tracks etc. in which case you will have to buy a USB sound card.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us