Login - Become a member

Look at the Simon Dyson's keys to success

Forums home -> Ideas/Suggestions/Comments -> Look at the Simon Dyson's keys to success

By DanielBush on Feb 28, 2013 06:56 AM
Simon Dyson is one of the top up-and-coming youngsters on the European Tour and works hard at his game. "When it comes to putting, Iíll ask the best players I know for advice. Iím not proud," Simon admits.

"Thatís why I walked up to Mark McNulty on the practice putting green at one event because I regard him as one of the best in the world and have admired his Scotty Cameron Laguna 2 Putter for years.

"Mark told me that if youíre naturally right-handed put as much of that hand on the club first before adding the left hand and wrapping it round.

"So if youíre right-handed let the right hand dictate the grip, the feel and the direction. Itís common sense if you think about it. I was never sure which hand I placed on the club first but I made a conscious effort to put my right hand on the handle of the Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Putter first and felt an immediate sense of control through my fingers.

"I'm not the best putter on Tour by far but since adopting this method, my putting has certainly improved and at my level that makes one hell of a difference," says Simon.

"So every time I line up to a putt now I make sure that everything is in line. With my cheapest r11s driver face at right angles to that line it's so much easier to take the head back and through on the line on which I'm starting to roll the ball."
By maaria on Apr 16, 2013 12:55 PM
Simon Dyson is one of the top up-and-coming youngsters on the European Tour and works hard at his game.

fake doctors notes

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us