Login - Become a member

New Ping G25 Driver are known as forgiving drivers

Forums home -> Mirai -> New Ping G25 Driver are known as forgiving drivers

New Ping G25 Driver are known as forgiving drivers 
By golfonlineau on Feb 02, 2013 03:57 AM
The Ping G series Driver are generally know as forgiving drivers. G25, the next in the evolution of the G series discount golf equipment travels down at same path with the added bonus of bringing adjustability to its entry-level driver for the first time in company history. It is the largest-profile, most forgiving driver Ping have made and now features Ping's modern matt black finish.

According to the company, the G25 positions the CG lower and farther back than any Ping driver in company history, and boasts a moment of inertia measurement that's 10 percent higher than the ping g20 driver for sale. The design benefits from an ultra-thin crown and body made of 8-1-1 titanium and a variable-thickness 6-4 titanium face insert for improved off-center ballspeeds.

The Ping G25 Driver comes in four lofts (8.5, 9.5, 10.5 and 12 degrees) and each loft can be adjusted by plus or minus one-half degree. It will help you hit your tee shots longer and straighter than ever before. Ping made an effort to keep the adjustable hosel from being a distraction by keeping the hosel the same diameter and mass as hosels on Ping's non-adjustable drivers. PING's proprietary high-balance-point TFC 169D shaft creates a higher MOI and generates faster ball speeds enabling golfers to swing a clubhead with more mass at the same speed, for longer, straighter drives.

I was attracted by its pure look, whatís more, there are also many special features on the club, letís see the details in the following. Then you can have the G25 Driver in mind. As the size and shape of the longer head in Ping G25 look much better than the cheap ping g15 driver and the sound and feel at impact were excellent and the ball took off on a slightly higher but more penetrating trajectory than the G15.

We spotted Hunter Mahan and Bubba Watson using Pingís new G25 driver and fairway woods on the range at the World Challenge hosted by Tiger Woods at Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks, Calif. As far as the distance is concerned, the Ping G25 Driver will be sneaky long, while an accuracy standpoint proved to be every bit as straight as it long. Golfers can optimise launch conditions for maximum distance through a lightweight, aerodynamic adjustable-hosel design using Trajectory Tuning.
New Ping G25 Driver are known as forgiving 
By jin1234i on Feb 12, 2013 09:37 AM
It is of couse true of Ping drivers . I have Cheap golf clubs from ping I know that with maximum forgiveness technology .

Best BJJ Gi

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us