Login - Become a member

The best Taylormade R11 TP on sale

Forums home -> Ideas/Suggestions/Comments -> The best Taylormade R11 TP on sale

The best Taylormade R11 TP on sale 
By golfonlineau on Jan 28, 2013 07:29 AM
I was looking for a higher lofted driver with newer technology and this TaylorMade R11 TP Driver shines. This cheap golf clubs for sale has improved my game on an overall by providing me with an additional 11 yards off the tee. The pronounced visual appearance of this piece of equipment appears intimidating enough to others and instill the confidence in its hitting, hence it appears that you can do no wrong.

I was very close to going with the G20 driver for sale, which is a great driver in my opinion. However, after hitting the R11 TP I change my thoughts. I am hitting this driver more constitently and even longer than I have ever hit any other club in my lifetime. I have shot in the 70's several time recently on real quality courses and I have never done that in the some 50 plus years I have been playing golf.

The R11 TP Driver is one of the easiest drivers to align at address ever, while massive technological features ensure the proper fit for every golfer, allowing you to maximize distance through proper loft, face angle, and flight path customization. Activate the three dimensions to distance with the R11 Driver for sale. By incorporating our new Adjustable Sole Plate Technology, along with our proven Flight Control Technology and Movable Weight Technology, into a single clubhead, the R11 TP gives golfers the ability to adjust their driver to fit their individual needs with even greater precision.

The power and consistency the R11 brings will improve your game and the sleek white finish will make you the center of attention on the course and in the clubhouse. The "TP" version has a lower center of gravity and is for the more experienced player. It has new technology, like an adjustable sole that can adjust the face angle of the club, as well as the ability to adjust the launch angle, making it a truly adjustable driver.

I love the feel, look, and the confidence I have when I use the Taylormade R11 TP Driver. The best driver I have ever played with and the results speek for itselves. Really long of the tee and completely solid hits everytime. I have been hitting this club longer and straighter. This driver is phenomenal and is very, very easy to control. The ability to close or open the face is a fantastic feature and allows you to adjust as necessary as your swing evolves.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us