Login - Become a member

Ping Rapture V2 Irons launch more accuracy

Forums home -> ZBrush -> Ping Rapture V2 Irons launch more accuracy

Ping Rapture V2 Irons launch more accuracy 
By golfonlineau on Jan 07, 2013 05:55 AM
Ping is always at the top of my list. I have tried servral australia golf online from Ping as well as those with other brands. The Ping Rapture V2 Irons shines to me. Engineered to bring golfers maximum forgiveness, the Rapture V2 iron relies on multi-metal technology to launch the ball longer, higher and with more accuracy.

I played Ping G15 Irons before. I got some improvement over it and later I was looking for another to get new feeling and further improvement. I am very pleased with the Ping so far great feel even on mis-hits. When I played Ping G15 irons I would occasionally miss the greens on my second shots but I had the players irons. The V2 Irons will put the ball where your swing is aimed. I noticed a marked improvement in my ball-striking ability.

The confidence I have when addressing the ball with these clubs is amazing. Everything about the clubs screams "clutch." From my evaluation of Ping clubs, it seems the super sole width started with the Ping K15 Irons. Besides, the Rapture V2 Irons was made with a fresh, modern-classical clubhead shape that will suit that eye associated with better participants, while nonetheless providing forgiveness in addition to confidence to get average participants.

They are definitely over-sized and have a dark grey finish not all that dissimilar from the color of the Black Pearl Cleveland wedges. The grooves are deep, the Ping AWT steel shafts are weighted nicely, and the tungsten in the sole of the clubs provides the perimeter weighting for an extremely forgiving response. I noticed a marked improvement in my ball-striking ability. Even poor shots have a tendency to go where you want them with these clubs.

The Ping Rapture V2 Ironscrispness and feel of the ball coming off a well struck shot is extremely satisfying. The ball tracks straighter and the ball flight is higher, probably explaining the little bit of distance loss from my previous clubs. The grip is a little shaky though. It tends to leak quite a bit and if you have any moisture on your hands whatsoever it tends to get a little slick. Compared to other game improvement clubs the feel is quite good, the feel is exceptional.
Re: Ping Rapture V2 Irons launch more accuracy 
By tommack on Jan 17, 2013 10:51 AM
If you are looking to improve your drives off of the tee and want one of the best drivers that is presently on the market today then you should look at this Driver.

The evolution of the Burner taylormade drivers continues at TaylorMade with the next generation of the Burner, plus the Burner TP driver. The newest Burner driver ingeniously combines the SuperFast technology of the 2007 Burner with the Dual Crown technology of the Tour Burner.

This is just one example why this quality Driver should be in your golf bag. The first day it came in we took it out to the range for a demo session with a couple of really long hitters and our resident THP Teaching Professional. At first glance, the taylormade driver shafts looks so long that it could cause problems, but within 4-5 swings, nobody even noticed the extra length of it. I was extremely happy with how the stock shaft performed.
Re: Ping Rapture V2 Irons launch more accuracy 
By shannelo789 on Mar 31, 2013 12:50 PM

I am a creature of habit, I rarely accept new change and quite honestly, I didn't want to like, much less get excited, over a hybrid club.

When you add an iron that increases speed, provides forgiveness and offers the best launch angle, you produce more accurate and further shots. If you hate the big and bulky look, you will probably already have a strong opinion formed about the ping k15 irons.

As a supplement to our 6 performance testers, a subset of additional golfers were given the opportunity to test the ping k15 driver and provide feedback in our subjective categories. Taken at face value, an average miss of a hair over 18 yards, the accuracy of the PING K15 may not seem that impressive.

The ping k15 fairway wood are really easy to launch the ball with and I seem to be achieving longer and straighter shots. The head is oversized and with a longer, deeper face the Ping G15 fairways and this provides excellent levels of forgiveness.

Directional compensation might be its greatest strength and the offset head of ping k15 hybrid with closed face prevents a slice without inflicting a hooking tendency. Many golfers hit their hybrids further than their long irons which will add to the appeal of this new set of clubs.

Ping k15 hybrid golf clubs sale is designed as a compliment to the K15 irons to improve your ball flight and build consistency in your game. A large internal weight pad in the hybrid produces a high MOI for added forgiveness. With the exotics it would be a low screamer that even if I clear the junk it would run through the green.

Overall the K15 is a great golf equipment for higher handicappers. Maybe it's time for you to have a try.

Re: Entrenador del Real Madrid de Mourinho 
By dongdong on Aug 15, 2014 06:06 AM
jordans for women 2014
burlap toms
red chi flat iron
ray ban 4101
girl jordans flights
louis vuitton purses outlet
louis vuitton damier
louis vuitton galliera pm
Jumpman 23 Release Dates Sneakers
nike air jordan 11