Login - Become a member

Titleist 910 D3 Driver always gives me surprise

Forums home -> Resumes -> Titleist 910 D3 Driver always gives me surprise

Titleist 910 D3 Driver always gives me surprise 
By golfonlineau on Jan 07, 2013 05:49 AM
I found this golf clubs easy to hit, very workable for slight fade or draw with mimimum effort. Added ten yards to my old driver average or more. Used the driver out of the box and it worked perfect, have not used adjustments yet but will tinker with that in practice, adjustment instructions seem easy to read. I bought this Titleist 910 driver because it was a good buy and I was looking to up-grade my old driver. I am still trying too make the adjustment to this cheap golf clubs, but, I am confident that once I do this will be a great addition.

I had a cheap r11 driver and was hitting it well, but once I hit this driver the ball flew. After hitting this driver the R11 felt dead off the club face. I am consistently hitting the ball about 20-30 yards farther with more consistency. I left Titleist drivers for awhile, but now am definitely back. I have a great deal of confidence on the tee setting up down the right knowing the ball ends up center or left of center.

Titleist 910D3 driver has a lower launch and spin that the titleist 910 d2 dirver. An interchangeable shaft connection and rear weight screw provide enhanced fitting options and the full pear-shaped profile has a a rich black, PVD and paint finish that instills confidence at the address. I am consistently hitting the ball about 20-30 yards farther with more consistency. I left Titleist drivers for awhile, but now am definitely back. I have a great deal of confidence on the tee setting up down the right knowing the ball ends up center or left of center.

The titleist 910 d3 driver delivers longer distance through a technologically advanced head design with a responsive, fast face insert that creates a ball-speed area that is 10% larger than other drivers. The patented, innovative, SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel provides precise and independent loft and lie adjustments to fine tune ball flight for more accuracy and control. This driver has been acoustically engineered for a hot, solid sound and feel and will be the star of the course.

Loft and swing speed are the two determining factors for distance- not how new the club is, or what name's on the sole, or how much you paid for it. A hot face with the right shaft in the D3 (also tried the D2, but the Titleist rep said the D3 is for my game) gave me the feel that Titleist is the leader in (carry 3 wedges and a SC putter). As an extra bonus I gained 20 XTRA yards. I sometimes do not trust the launch monitors so hit both drivers side to side at my course and visually saw the truth, what a driver.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us