Login - Become a member

Ping G10 Hybrid Is Basically A Better Version

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Ping G10 Hybrid Is Basically A Better Version

Ping G10 Hybrid Is Basically A Better Version  
By kangmake on Jan 04, 2013 09:14 AM
I bought my Ping G10 hybrid last October and I prefer to use any club a while before I review them. I do now vouch for them and I'm very happy I bought them.

The ping g10 hybrid are an all stainless steel wood which is going back to what made the G lineup popular. This equates to not only longer and higher shots, but more forgiving ones as well. Six lofts provide replacement options from the 1-iron through 6-iron and fairway woods.

Engineered with a thin, sloped crown complete with internal weight pads in the sole that runs parallel to the ground optimizes CG location and help increase the MOI for better launch conditions. The innovative sole design of ping g10 hybrid sale is tapered and bounce-height is increased for versatility in the higher lofted hybrids to ensure excellent performance from all types of lies.

Ten radial ribs sitting within the crown provide the most solid-feeling sound from this Ping G10 Hybrid when the ball flies off its face. Since hybrids are all about control, the Ping g10 hybrid comes with shafts that are a tad shorter and heavier.

At address the face on the ping g10 irons looks very large, and thus inspires a lot of confidence. I wasn't planning on buying new irons but with a sales price the result of the new G-15s coming out and the fact from the first hit I had to.

The first and most obvious thing that becomes clear when you first use these ping g10 irons for sale is that they are pretty easy to hit. For that alone they were worth buying, but I hit them farther too which was a big surprise for I went back to the heavier steel shafts from graphite with the Slingshots.

If you don't like a huge sole, go with the Ping G10 irons as the Ping G15 have an even larger one.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us