Login - Become a member

Why I Love Taylormade r11s driver best price?

Forums home -> Requests -> Why I Love Taylormade r11s driver best price?

Why I Love Taylormade r11s driver best price? 
By DanielBush on Dec 28, 2012 08:14 AM
I've had several Taylomade drivers over the last 10 years. This taylormade r11s driver au is another great product from Taylormade. Its product quality and performance are very excellent.

The TaylorMade R11S Driver is faster, longer and more tunable than ever. This is achieved by adjusting the loft up or down (+/-1.5 deg) with Flight Control Technology (FCT) and adjusting the face to one of five angles (+/-3 deg) with Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) Technology.

I have played a few rounds (around 6) with new TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Driver 2012, and was waiting to play a very familiar course this weekend, to see how it compared. Definitely, the launch monitor was right. On key (loong) holes, when I hit it cleanly, I was hitting a club less than before into the green. Drives were carrying well. I have it tuned to "draw" with the weights, as I was having a little trouble getting the face closed at imact, due I guess to the slightly heavier head.

The contrast between the white crown and black clubface makes it easy to align the R11S Driver accurately at address. The matte white finish eliminates hot spots and glare to promote improved focus. The white head looks larger to promote more confidence and a fast, free swing speed.

"In many cases a golfer may not be able to see that much of a difference with the smaller sleeve [used on the cheap TaylorMade R11 Driver ], but the larger sleeve is going to give them the ability to dial in that launch condition to be exact without changing the spin rate," says Tom Olsavsky, TaylorMade's senior director of product creation.

I would recommend fitting on a launch monitor to get the most distance. Ball control is great very easy to move the ball left to right or right to left. One thing to keep in mind is the driver is very loud, I like it.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us