Login - Become a member

The MP 53

Forums home -> Ideas/Suggestions/Comments -> The MP 53

The MP 53 
By halelucy on Dec 26, 2012 06:11 AM
Mizuno MP-53 Irons We’re particularly taken by the MP-53, a variable cavity forged blade with the highest MOI of any MP club ever built. Sweet. Forgiving. No caboose trailing behind. Does that sound to anyone else like that first fond love of so long ago?

Mizuno MP-63 Irons Mizuno MP-53 Iron Set The Mizuno MP-53 Iron Set features an innovative Diamond Muscle design and a precision-milled, V-shaped pocket cavity. The modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability. Additional Features: Set Composition: 3-Pitching Wedge Shaft Brand: True Temper Dynamic Gold Shaft Type: Dynamic Gold Grip: Golf Pride M-21

Mizuno MP-59 Irons Not long after releasing the acclaimed MP-58 iron, Mizuno steps up with four more offerings; two each in the “enhancement” and “improvement” realms. Have no fear, the latter don’t look like spades and the MP line of the former can be played by sticks and the upwardly-aspiring.

Wholesale golf clubs I upgraded from MP32's trying to get a little more distance. The 32's are the best I have owned so far but the 53's have finally allowed me to put the 32's away. The MP 53's have lower trajectory and better control. They are not the look a lot of golfers like but they play great. They have a solid feel on impact and drawing and fading is simple.These clubs also do not dig into the ground and stop. The upgrade to project x 6.0 is big as well. If you swing fast or hard this will benefit you.
The MP 53 
By jin1234i on Jan 01, 2013 12:04 PM
The Mizuno MP 53 golf irons as it has the ability to shape shots of high flight .

heathrow taxi transfer

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us