Login - Become a member

Ping K15 Driver and G15 Driver review

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Ping K15 Driver and G15 Driver review

Ping K15 Driver and G15 Driver review 
By golfonlineau on Dec 19, 2012 06:52 AM
Ping K15 driver and G15 driver both are the excellent golf clubs from Ping. They both are very forgiving and work well for me. But every best price golf clubs has its special feature, so what is the difference between the Ping K15 driver and Ping G15 driver?

The Ping G15 driver is engineered for golfers seeking a maximum forgiveness driver that delivers distance and accuracy. Weight savings from the thin crown are positioned as an external sole weight to optimize the center of gravity for higher trajectories and reduced spin. The Ping K15 Driver(http://www.buygolfclubsuk.com/buy-Ping-K15-Driver-UK-994.html) has an elongated head design that combines with an external weight pad to position the center of gravity for higher launching and longer carry drives.

If you are in pursuit of but find difficulty in cheapest burner 2.0 irons, you can put these two in your bags. Ping G15 Driver is often a very low spin car owner whilst the K15 can be a mid/low rotate new driver. It appears the K15 is indeed a replacement for the Super Game improvement Rapture line. That being said, the design and color appears to be closer to the G15 than the old Rapture.

Ping G15 Driver delivers little sweeter sweet spot. When you hit that right it feels better than the Ping K15 Driver in my opinion. But you may have to slow down your swing a bit to get it over. It definitely feels heavier in your hands, and harder to turn over. But it is also much easier to hit a power fade with the G15. K15 does hit the ball higher and is left biased.

I don't know that it would be possible to fade the Ping K15 Driver. G15 is not "pre-programmed" you can draw or fade it, maybe a slight draw bias. Spins less and is therfore longer for me with a more penetrating ball flight. Ping K15 Driver may be a little bit more forgiving on really bad swings- but they are both very forgiving. I'll stick with the G15 on the driver since I am a better fit with the lower spin, lower lofted set up offered in the G15. As far as the fairway woods, I'll have to do more research to see if it's worth replacing my G15′s with the K15′s.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us