Login - Become a member

Discount Mizuno MP-53 Irons Review

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Discount Mizuno MP-53 Irons Review

Discount Mizuno MP-53 Irons Review 
By DanielBush on Dec 18, 2012 09:36 AM
I was honestly a little hesitant to put the MP-53′s in the bag when they arrived because I was striking the ball well all year with my existing set (cheap Mizuno MX 300 Irons) and didn’t want to get used to something new. Well, that thought lasted a lengthly 2min. and the new irons were on their way to the course.

The very first thing that came to mind when I saw the Mizuno MP-53 Irons was pure. Over the past few years we’ve seen anything from gel-like inserts to flashy badges when it comes to irons. Mizuno didn’t have that in mind when designing the MP-53′s. The smaller head shape, clean cavity, flowing lines and high polished finish will instantly make them a classic.

With very limited warm up time and sub 60° Northern Michigan fall weather, I had one of the best ball striking days I could have asked for…and it all started with a crisp 8-iron from the middle of the fairway to a back left pin position stuck to 5ft.

Another key aspect that really caught my attention with these irons was the sound they made when stuck solidly. The unique thing about the discount golf clubs--Mizuno MP-53 Irons′ is the Diamond Muscle which gives the irons an incredibly solid feel…suprisingly even on shots that weren’t hit flush every single time.

In my opinion there’s nothing more confident than hearing a well struck shot and then seeing it land near your intended target. That’s what this game is about isn’t it?

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us