Login - Become a member

Mizuno MP-53 Irons are the best feeling irons

Forums home -> Resumes -> Mizuno MP-53 Irons are the best feeling irons

By golfonlineau on Dec 10, 2012 05:27 AM
Mizuno MP Irons are typically among the prettiest golf clubs you can play. Here, a question: Are you also ranked among those who are in pursuit of newly Mizuno MP-69 Irons and MP-59 Irons? I admit that they are really good ones while the Mizuno MP-53 Irons for me even easier to hit. I donít understand why MP-53 Irons never really shook the market, really brilliant clubs for those looking to move up the scale from GI clubs.

I have used the MP53 now for a few seasons configured with standard loft and lie. DG RS300 shafts R-Flex. I personally love a muscle back iron for the feedback they provide in both feel and sound. Unlike game improvement irons the feedback is rather honest. Hitting the sweet spot is a distinct sound. The Mizuno MP-53 Irons perform flawlessly when hit correctly and are less forgiving when not hit well. The trajectory of the clubs in general is not ballooning, rather a linear progressive arc. I had to take this into consideration depending on the condition of fairway or greens.

These irons feel solid, smooth, and responsive at impact. You will feel a mis-hit in your hands as you will with all forged clubs, but the forgiveness in these irons will surprise you. A slight mis-hit still produces a decent shot. Hit it pure and its magic. The look is clean and classic, and you do not see any of the cavities at address. I ended up with dynamic gold s-300, and went 1 degree down on the lie to help reduce my draw. Even with the new grooves, I actually spin the higher lofted irons more on these clubs than my previous U-grooved irons.

I haven't hit the Mizuno MP-59 Irons and MP-69 Irons so I can not say the MP-53s hit better than the two. But I really enjoy the well balanced, very responsive Shot. Shaping the Mizuno performance is stellar if the swing is there. Not a true blade, but not far from it. These are not for high handicappers. If you hit your 7 iron 165+ then you fit into the category of golfer who will benefit from this excellent iron set. Work with a PGA pro to determine the proper shaft for this iron. It will make all the difference.

Between the famous Mizuno "buttery" feel, and the amazing feel of the KBS Shafts, these Mizuno MP-53 Irons are the best feeling irons I have ever owned. The shafts have a great satin finish that looks good up against the satin cavity and clubface of the MP-53s. The 360 grind of these buy golf clubs au is amazing, and completely hides the size of the club head, causing it to look more blade-like. It also improves turf interaction if you are more of a sweeper than a digger. Overall, these irons are great for anyone 0 to 14 handicaps.
By jin1234i on Dec 19, 2012 08:59 AM
These Mizuno Golf MP-53 Steel Irons 4-PW grain flow forged for a more pronounced .

Bingo Online

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us