Login - Become a member

Awesome driver, oldie but goodie.

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Awesome driver, oldie but goodie.

By DanielBush on Nov 30, 2012 07:39 AM

I have this and the brand new mizuno mp 69 for sale something, it's all Black, just got it yesterday. The ping g15 irons for sale might be a tad longer by like 5 - 10 yards, but keep in mind my Adams is brand spanking new. Both clubs set up the same, smaller head, I HATE the new giant head drivers. They both also have open faces, not this closed by 1 degree crap for slicers. If you want bang for your buck get this old taylormade r7 cgb max driver, both are awesome drivers and very similar in head size, and set up.
discount north face jackets 
By yetisnow on Dec 04, 2012 06:16 AM

Mens North Face 3 in 1 Jackets delivers north face outlet the comfort and protection you need to stay north face outlet online on the move. In cool weather, The North Face Jackets or pair with a fleece for even more comprehensive protection. Apex Climate block fabric, North Face Jacketscheap north face jackets no matter what wind permeability rated at 0 CFM for total defence against howling cheap north face headwinds as you run, walk or ride, and is highly water resistant.North Face jackets are north face jackets cheap undoubtedly one of most popular North Face Jackets jacket among outdoor enthusiasts. North Face is North Face Jackets ON Sale a discount north face jackets classic down filled puffer jacket that thrives in cold weather conditions. An emergency nylon hood stows away in the collar. The shoulders are cheap north face jackets double North Face Jackets jackets layered for added durability against ski scuffs and rucksack straps. The waterproof breathable shell shrugs off the North Face Outlet wettest, nastiest winter weather while cheap north face jackets for women the warm and textured inner North Face Jackets ON Sale keeps you toasty warm.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us