Login - Become a member

Personalise yourself with new RAZR Fit driver

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Personalise yourself with new RAZR Fit driver

Personalise yourself with new RAZR Fit driver 
By delia on Nov 22, 2012 08:40 AM
Callaway Golf’s online customisation tool ‘udesign’ will give golfers who buy the latest Callaway RAZR fit driver the unprecedented ability to design their own colourful version of the club, already used by Phil Mickelson, Ernie Els and Alvaro Quiros.

It features an innovative, easy-to-use online facility for men and women, whether right or left-handed, that allows them to select their personalised colour choices for RAZR-Fit’s clubhead and grip - as well as many shaft, loft and lie options.

“Golf is already the most personalised sport there is in terms of custom equipment and our new udesign platform brings it to a new and exciting place,” says Callaway executive Jeff Colton. The cheap RAZR fit driver has been created under the watchful eye of Englishman Dr. Alan Hocknell, senior vice president of research & development in California, to 'empowering players around the world to dial in their game.'

"We proud of the RAZR Fit products because of the performance gains we have achieved for golfers, while adding the benefits of adjustability," says Dr. Hocknell. "Callaway is not just entering the adjustability race we're taking the pole position."

Callaway claims its ‘udesign’ platform has sent a charge of excitement through a team that was already thrilled with Callaway Diablo Edge Driver’s performance. Indeed Mickelson chose powder blue and gold in honour of his favourite San Diego Chargers football team.

As for the extravagant Alvaro Quiros, he said: “Give me a driver to my specifications in every colour and I’ll match it to what I’m wearing on the day!”

More information in http://www.golfcheapsupply.com/

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us