Login - Become a member

Enjoy yourself with Ping K15 irons

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> Enjoy yourself with Ping K15 irons

Enjoy yourself with Ping K15 irons 
By lily123 on Nov 02, 2012 03:30 AM
Recently the weather is good, and a lot of golf enthusiasts are eager to start the swing competition. which will help to reduce spin and allow for a higher launch angle. Golf Magazine took the ping k15 irons out and tested it they found that it is one of the top rated irons out there for feel, distance, and playability. Coming in the following lofts: 9.5, 10.5, and 12.0. None of the ping k15 irons review have offset and all have a 45.75" shaft. The shaft that is used for the Ping K15 ironss is the Ping TFC 149D, the same shaft that the Ping G15 uses.

The shafts come in light, soft regular, regular, stiff, and extra stiff flexes. My first couple of swings were very awkward and adjusting to the larger profile of the ping k15 irons best price was slower than I had thought it would be but once I got settled in the club really started to shine. I mentioned a little bit ago that you could see the SF Tec technology at address and while this sounds alarming it isn't. In fact it almost acted as a guide for me and promoted an inside takeaway. Besides.

For me, a good 'ease-of-use' test is to hit shots off the deck. And best Golf Equipment Reviews has had the opportunity to hit the Ping K15 irons which from discount golf clubs

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us