Login - Become a member

Group golf instruction sessions

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> Group golf instruction sessions

By lily123 on Nov 02, 2012 03:21 AM
Most of us bring our A games to the course about 10 percent of the time. The rest of the time we bring our B, C, or D games. Sometimes, we even bring our F games. This variation in games is based on inconsistency. We're inconsistent because most of us learn our swings through trial and error, not by taking private golf lessons or attending group golf instruction sessions. As a result,I like the titleist ap2 712,they are a hodgepodge of adjustments that make consistency elusive and kill our golf handicaps.

But what if you could design the perfect golf swing-one that encourages consistency. What would it look like? Of course, it would have to be flexible, so it could be adjusted to your body type and to your other attributes, like flexibility and height. But the swing would still contain certain key elements that would promote consistency. Not long ago I read with review of titleist 712 an article by a noted golf instructor who addressed this issue. Her are the elements of his perfect swing.

Low To High The average golfer plays with titleist ap2 712 irons for sale the swing from high to low. In other words, before the golfer's hands drop down into the slot of the swing, his shoulder and chest spin out toward the ball. This early upper body rotation forces a steep, cut-across path. Other golfers do the opposite. They go from low to high, keeping their backs to the rotation while the hands drop toward the back foot. It's not until the hands drop to waist high that the majority of rotation takes place. It's this "late" turn that carries the hands into a good position which you can get more from the Golf Clubs for Sale.

By jin1234i on Dec 01, 2012 05:44 AM
This five-hour comprehensive instructional session includes video analysis and on-course instruction.

doctors excuse

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us