Login - Become a member

Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons

By kangmake on Nov 01, 2012 09:31 AM
It's weekend day again, what would you do? I plan to play the golf game with my friends using my new baby, the taylormade equipment.

In this update of the club, all of the features of the taylormade burner 2.0 irons were refined towards achieving consistently long distance. Taylormade burner 2.0 claims to be the top-selling iron based on GolfDataTech's cumulative sales figures from June 2009.

The weight saved by making the faces thinner has been redistributed to the lower section of the clubs, near the heel and toe areas, which Wahl says should make them more forgiving too. The multi-material badge on the back of the taylor made burner 2.0 is also an upgrade over the original TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver.

TaylorMade came out with a ball Penta that seeks to do all things for all golfers, and the taylor made burner irons perhaps tries to be the iron equivalent. After months of anticipation and hype, they arrived September 1, 2011, just a couple of weeks ago. As it was, I had to go on a waiting list before I could try them. That's how eagerly golfers have been looking forward to the taylormade burner 2.0 review.

I hit some shots with an R9 iron and the performance was identical to the taylormade r7. The only difference was a marginally softer feel in the R9 and a better stock shaft offering with the KBS 90. The Burner iron was next and again the performance was just about the same as the R7.

Anyway, one of the best and easiest agency of allowance you accept the best taylor made r7 golf sets is accessory over the internet. Golfing websites lath you with absolute accessible advice and reviews on golf clubs for sale.

How do you think of the taylormade equipments?

By jin1234i on Nov 08, 2012 08:15 AM
It's easy to be mesmerized by new golf clubs boasting fancy-sounding technology.

fake doctors note

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us