Login - Become a member

One Of The Most Stable Putters In Taylormade

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> One Of The Most Stable Putters In Taylormade

One Of The Most Stable Putters In Taylormade  
By kangmake on Nov 01, 2012 09:23 AM
I can still remember my reaction the first time I saw the original Spider putter from TaylorMade Golf. I thought it looked like a spaceship on the end of a putter shaft.

The new taylormade putters is the latest in the company’s ongoing monster mash-up of the Ghost and Spider franchises. As with all Ghost putters, the white leading edge of the topline is designed to enhance visual contrast for improved alignment reference.

Slightly small than the original Spider, and larger than the Itzy Bitsy model, the taylormade putters 2012 is one of the most stable putters TaylorMade have ever created. As well as a new shape, the TaylorMade Ghost Spider S produces an extremely high MOI, higher than previous Corza Ghost and Ghost Manta models.

The Ghost Spider S putter is offered in a standard single-bend hosel for players with a straight back-straight through stroke, as well as short-slant hosel designed for players who have an arc in their stroke. The actual Ping beliefs would be to provide putters off their founded selection connected with versions within the various technology they have got followed. Put simply there exists a taylormade putters prices accessible in pretty much every among the collection available.

The total cheap taylormade putters package looks really sharp and well put together from the Winn pebble grip down to the perforated leather (or leather-like) and sheepskin (or sheepskin-like) headcover. I would say the roll grooves have an impact on slightly longer putts and that the ball rolling more quickly in the first 4 or 5 feet after impact is noticeable.

Its Pure Roll insert reduces skidding at impact and promotes a quicker forward roll, resulting in more consistency and accuracy. The taylormade putters for sale is constructed of stainless steel and features a unique golf ball white finish that stands out against green grass for improved visual acuity.

At last, never a company to rest their laurels, TaylorMade set out to redesign a putter that so many people already loved. Good luck!

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us