Login - Become a member

Attractive TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Attractive TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver

Attractive TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver 
By delia on Oct 24, 2012 07:33 AM
Briefly, these Golf Clubs For Sale are seriously easy to hit, great ball flight and very forgiving. Look kind of weird and got a bit of stick from my mates but I had the last laugh when I hit more greens and have shot some of the best rounds in my life!

The taylormade burner 2.0 driver offers exceptional distance with extremely light weight. The aggressive head shape features drag-reducing geometry on the sole with a tapered back end for faster overall swing speeds which translates to more distance off the tee. Ultra-thin Wall technology on the inside reduces the wall thickness in the clubhead to allow for a larger face up front.

Combining Speed, Power, and Distance, the cheapest burner 2.0 driver from TaylorMade offers high-level performance with new, bold aesthetics. With it's distinctive white crown and black face, the SuperFast is one of the easiest drivers to align at address ever, while it's aerodynamic shape allows wind to flow more smoothly over the rounded crown of the club, reducing drag and leading to a faster swing that produces more distance.

Overall, this attractive burner 2.0 driver from taylormade embodies your style and spirit! Enjoy the funny of playing golf with golf ! Unique far distance design ,performance with surpassed playability, distance and forgiveness.

More information in http://www.ukgolfsales.com/

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us