Login - Become a member

Enjoy Ping K15

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Enjoy Ping K15

Enjoy Ping K15 
By huwoniu on Oct 19, 2012 05:06 AM
Enjoy Ping K15
Recently the weather is good, and a lot of golf enthusiasts are eager to start the swing competition. It looks just like a slightly flattened G15. It is in with a 460cc head with a club face that is meant to have a larger sweet spot and better miss hits from the toe and from the heel. The design of this driver puts the center of gravity lower and further back, which will help to reduce spin and allow for a higher launch angle. Golf Magazine took the ping k15 out and tested it they found that it is one of the top rated drivers out there for feel, distance, and playability. Coming in the following lofts: 9.5, 10.5, and 12.0. None of the Ping K15 Driver have offset and all have a 45.75" shaft. The shaft that is used for the Ping k15 driver is the Ping TFC 149D, the same shaft that the Ping G15 uses. The shafts come in light, soft regular, regular, stiff, and extra stiff flexes. My first couple of swings were very awkward and adjusting to the larger profile of the K15 was slower than I had thought it would be but once I got settled in the club really started to shine. I mentioned a little bit ago that you could see the SF Tec technology at address and while this sounds alarming it isn't. In fact it almost acted as a guide for me and promoted an inside takeaway. Besides, The cheap price ping k15 driver has an elongated head design that combines with an external weight pad to position the center of gravity for higher launching and longer carry drives. It is engineered with Straight Flight Technology (SFT) which promotes natural club head rotation by concentrating approximately 10% of the head mass towards the heel. For me, a good 'ease-of-use' test is to hit shots off the deck. And best Golf Equipment Reviews has had the opportunity to hit the ping k15 driver.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us