Login - Become a member

Getting to Know Windows Password Recovery Tool

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Getting to Know Windows Password Recovery Tool

Getting to Know Windows Password Recovery Tool 
By Yeaney on Oct 15, 2012 01:49 AM
Windows Password Recovery Tool, recover your forgotten windows password without reinstalling the system in 100% effective way.
Do you feel headache to recover windows password? Donít you have a suitable tool to help you fix such problem? Let Windows Password Recovery Tool do you work.

Microsoft Windows System has been widely used in our work. However, we may forget this password for some reason. You may ask yourself: How to recover windows password instantly? Good news here, as I will introduce Windows Password Recovery Tool which allows you to recover windows password easily.

Windows Password Recovery Tool is a simple but stable software with Straight-forward and clear interface that can perform windows password recovery. The first time when I use this tool was on the day my father who said that she forgot windows Password and asked me for help. So I downloaded Windows Password Recovery Tool to have a try by myself. Believe it or not, this is the first time I came into contact with Windows Password Recovery tool.
I downloaded from the website and install it. I was really amazed since I was thinking it would be more complicated and time-consuming.
But it turned out to be easy to operate and save more time. Just 3 steps: Download - Burn - Reset

This was really an impressive experience and I am so great that I could get to know something that I knew little about in the past.
Then I decided to conduct a deep study on the principle of this tool.

How does Windows Password Recovery Tool works?

First, create bootable USB or CD according to their instructions. (You need to download the program firstly, as your computer is unusable, you have to download the software onto another computer, and burn the disc.)
Next, set BIOS or boot menu of your computer to boot from USB or CD. Once they find the system path, they automatically list all users of your computer.
Finally, reset user account password and restart your computer.

And following are 4 main characteristics of this Windows Password Recovery Tool which I summed up.

1. Powerfully Reset Passwords For Local/Domain Account
2. Perfectly Compatible With Most Windows System & All PC Brands
3. Fast and Easy to Use for Everyone
4. Free Technical Support & Full Money-back Guarantee

There are still many other advantages waiting for your own try. Such Windows Password Recovery Tool could save us a lot of time when we need to recover windows password.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us