Login - Become a member

Burner 2.0 Irons and R11 Irons Review

Forums home -> Requests -> Burner 2.0 Irons and R11 Irons Review

By Alicess on Oct 12, 2012 07:05 AM
Every new Burner 2.0 iron has been engineered to be long. The face is thinner. The toplines are progressive. The shafts are specifically designed for each head. COR and MOI ratings have been maximized. And every iron has consistent distance gaps from one to the next. The thinner the face, the more ball speed and distance the iron can produce - incredibly important for long irons. The taylormade burner 2.0 have perfect distance gaps from one iron to the next, because we tuned the loft of every head and the length of every shaft for each individual iron. The irons have been uniquely tuned to produce a sound to match the power of each club. Every Burner 2.0 iron has its own weight distribution. And every club has been shaped differently, so we've repositioned and reshaped the Inverted Cone behind every face to maximize distance and forgiveness. Because every iron has a different task we have shaped each iron differently - larger heads for long irons, more compact heads for scoring clubs.

The sole of each iron has been shaped to reduce turf resistance to achieve the perfect balance between sole geometry and performance. If I owned a set of Burners, I might not be in any great rush to upgrade, but if my existing set of irons was beginning to look a bit dated, I would hope there was enough cash left in the golf equipment budget to afford a set of taylormade burner 2.0 best price. TaylorMade came out with a ball Penta that seeks to do all things for all golfers, and the Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons perhaps tries to be the iron equivalent. After months of anticipation and hype, they arrived September 1, 2011, just a couple of weeks ago.

I was pumped and couldn't wait to try them out. Unfortunately, the only clubs I could get my hands on were the pitching wedge and the 7-iron. Our pro shop won't have a full set of TaylorMade R11 Irons available for demo purposes for a while yet, but it did have those two clubs. As it was, I had to go on a waiting list before I could try them. That's how eagerly golfers have been looking forward to the r11 irons . They look like clubs that professionals would be tempted to play, but they also incorporate loads of technology to help "average" golfers improve their play. In short, they're engineered to help us hit the ball longer, r11 irons sale higher and straighter. Here are some technical details. A fixed, red plug called a Precision Weight Port is at the center of the back of these irons.
By jin1234i on Oct 16, 2012 05:25 AM
The taylor made burner 2.0 irons consists of irons individually engineered resulting in the enhancement of multiple .

boliglån

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us