Login - Become a member

coachssssss

Forums home -> Resumes -> coachssssss

coachssssss 
By coachfactoryoutlet on Oct 02, 2012 08:45 AM
<P>The armed helicopter ride, of course, is "no" all members of the airplane that blacks Han. See Lonsdale get out of the way the launch of gunfire near to him, he saw the gallery to sit in the co-pilot teenager, smiling white teeth exposed mouth: "Ice, this chick is good, even this can escape to It seems that this time will be very interesting! prey. "</P>
<P></P>
<P>Junior countersunk on the laptop in his lap, that do not respond, it touches on sitting in the back looks very much like the ordinary people of the two people an opening: "Birdie, come back, open your aircraft honestly We do not want to because your mistakes falling machine and died. "He turned around holding a sniper rifle cartridge silent companion for advice," You said it, Hande? "</P>
<P></P>
<P>Hande management did not care for him, and have become accustomed to this companion prate endlessly when just a fly flew over.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Blacks Han Bodi back to the hands but did not pause to pull the joystick control helicopter flew a U-turn back, mouth without pause: "Ma Wusi, you misjudge my technology even if I close your eyes, that chick is not running my palm. "</P>
<P></P>
<P>Mawu Si schematic Birdie at the front: "They can not then tried to run it?!"</P>
<P></P>
<P>Looked guidelines Birdie along Mawu Si is seen Lonsdale accelerate positive rushed towards them, excited to pull down the aircraft, the same acceleration welcome to go: "Interestingly, I just only made a gun you flash past, I now six gun volley, see you okay? "</P>
<P></P>
<P>The two sides quickly draw closer in seeing met instant, the cannon flashed the flames on the wing of the helicopter on both sides of the cross, the coach factory cross of gunfire on the ground weaving a Huowang Zhaoxiang gallop in the Lonsdale.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Meanwhile, Lonsdale motorcycle rushed to the top of one of the many large dunes soar, Lonsdale utilize the inertia driven motorcycle volley spilled in mid-air motorized thrown out to the oncoming aircraft, himself , brought up a smoke roll down to the falling dunes slant on.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Almost perfect and she conceived as lost master motor flew a distance less than the propeller of the helicopter crashed into the dodge, the burst of a fire. The helicopter fuselage shaking, then the propeller to issue shrill Kaka sound, slowly stop the rotation, but apparently the driver's driving skills class aircraft poised to land in the desert down, in the case of lost power still can avoid Qiu like a dove into the sea of ??sand.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Birdie jumped out to open the cockpit door, watching as Cry Pu scheduled to be drilled from the plane Mawu Si, could not help but curse: "are you this big mouth, say what falling machine, and see aircraft fall! "</P>
<P></P>
<P>Mawu Si outdone anti scolded back: "You idiot, I told you to look at the front, who knows what you actually innocently collision and the people, I really doubt your IQ!"</P>
<P></P>
<P>When the two quarreling, Hande open the box he has been holding the action cleanly parts combined into one glowing with black sniper rifle, and then targeting a run in the Lonsdale.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Lonsdale's head in the crosshairs locked on, ready to hook the trigger when a hand blocking his sight. He looked up to the owner of the hand, see Legg children eyes looking at the distant woman running his mouth and he said: "She let me catch you go and Aethra repair aircraft go, I hope we do not have walked out of the desert. "</P>
<P></P>
<P>Hande silence the gun to recover the box, turned and walked to the aircraft to the aircraft in front, to see their leader took off the sunglasses, and a pair of deep eyes looking behind him, he could not help but looked back and saw The Legg children ran down at an alarming rate their landing in the sand dunes, and chase them to the distant figure.</P>
<P></P>
<P>He shook his head and smiled, the things of others has always been, and he had nothing to do with, do not you? He climbed the aircraft, the busy repair damaged propeller love Adams busy.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Lonsdale running desperately want to be able to get rid of those who do not know the identity of the pursuers. While the other side of the plane did not crash so she was somewhat disappointed, but anyway, much better than continue unharmed kill her. Both sides lost their transport, relatively speaking, her hope of escape also most.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Was thinking, all of a sudden wind behind the ring, then she is a tight waist, waist holding threw herself to the ground, and even roll three times barely stopped castration.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Stood up, have not been able to see come to a breeze directly toward her left temple, she reluctantly side head to avoid the same time reach out Yingjia just felt strongly along the arm came, the whole person shook staggered back several paces.</P>
<P></P>
<P>She even gas too late to breathe, battling a Road ensuing breeze already difficult enough, let alone to see the face of the kill.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Finally re Yingjia, numbness of the arms can no longer withstand the powerful force, breeze break open. Lonsdale Close your eyes, waiting for this a lethal hit in the body. The the breeze but disappeared in front of her the Lonsdale opened his eyes, wondering first saw one wearing a black thin heel feet stay motionless, not far in front of her, and then along a piece of beautiful long legs looked and saw a pair of familiar yet strange eyes.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Legg children look complex watching the woman kicked legs slowly recovered, hesitated before opening voice unconsciously trace of temperature: "Long time no see, Lonsdale!"</P>
<P></P>
<P>*** A figure suddenly leaped between me and the bullets, I have a chance to react, the sky has splashes of blood flower, a petite body soft back down in my arms, I subconsciously ring tight to her waist, has felt the heat flow down along the arm.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Almost the same time, I Sock, Siluo, even shot Lalu yell: "Suna!" This on weak Siluo of being unable to withstand the stimulus, screams and fainted in the arms of Suker.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I never hate their strength as they are now on it can only be used in the murder, is not it can be used to save lives matter how I input the energy the Suna body, because her body would have no energy She can not be able to stop the outflow of blood. My library prides itself on sound information, not even one on how to treat the information of others are not. Is the meaning of life is just killing it? !</P>
<P></P>
<P>The presence of the crowd saw this accident, quiet down, but I simply can calm down, holding the trembling because of the pain and Suna shouted to the crowd: "Doctor, do not a doctor?"</P>
<P></P>
<P>Kanji Yan, an elderly came out, came up to me. His Bankai and I clung the Suna hand side back to Suna injury side murmured: "Originally our Siluo is the best doctor Unfortunately, even if she was awake, I am afraid there is no way to alternate Suna treatment. '</P>
<P></P>
<P>He looked coach factory up at me, shook his head and said: "There is a bullet through her heart, even if immediate surgery, I'm afraid ......" He did not go on, heaved a sigh and shook his head again and walked back to the crowd.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I looked at him blankly and walk back to the line of sight suddenly focused on a focal point, is from Suna was shot after foolishly stand in situ Lalu rage finally found an outlet channels broke out.</P>
<P></P>
<P>With the and I shouted storm hit sound, an invisible force, Lalu body, he Kuangpen blood flying out all the way, landing and then you, you kill the Suna, I'll kill you! " also were unable to get up.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I understand the gas to go to catch up to him into the mess, arms small hand gently pulled the clothes of my chest to prevent my action.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I quickly looked down, looked at the arms of Suna. Her face was pale, fragile though touch will break anymore.</P>
<P></P>
<P>"I was going to die?" Suna effort squirmed lose Scarlet lips eyes lost welter of spirit.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I coach factory outlet hold her, to coach outlet online some instability voice answered her: "No, do not ..." sound more and more, like to convince myself.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Suna exposed a heartbreaking smile on his face, hand want to touch my face, I quickly bowed his head, put her hand on my cheek.</P>
<P></P>
<P>She stroked two satisfied sigh, a low tone of voice to talk to me: "I really do not want to see you hurt you to save me a lot of blood, you know that I feel bad so sad?"</P>
<P></P>
<P>Here, she Jichuan twice, almost could not go on, my heart wrenched and held her tight in his arms, he kept assurance: "I will not hurt, I will not hurt ..."</P>
<P></P>
<P>Suna exposed a comforting smile, head gently resting on my shoulder and said in my ear: "You know what? I have a twin sister, named Suni, her good like an oriental called China country, father to go to school if I die, you think of when I went to look at her, maybe she would like me fall in love with you, and that you will not be lonely. "</P>
<P></P>
<P>Breath to say so much, her shortness of breath, and she was forced to ring tight and the outflow tear Meimou, slide down along my chest. "You know what? That I love you, I love you ..." Her voice is getting lower and lower, and finally my back with the hook tight hand inability to fall, and finally disappeared completely.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Distant gunshot, temporarily attracted my lax eyes, original Lalu struggled cheap coach purses to get up, and fired a shot to his chest, lying dead on the ground.</P>
<P></P>
<P>He died what is the use? In exchange for the life of the Suna? Change the fact that has become of you?</P>
<P></P>
<P>I am at a loss to recover the sight, everything happening around us seemed to be true, far, far away from me. The Sooke wail Siluo and the wake up faint lament of the crowd dispersed, and I what? !</P>
<P></P>
<P>*** Lonsdale wide-eyed disbelief watching the woman uncontrollably call: "Claudel!</P>
<P></P>
<P>To be called "Claudel" Legg child mouth gently written faint coach outlet online interrupted Lonsdale shocked: "I do not have long Claudel name the my name Legg children!"</P>
<P></P>
<P>Lonsdale's eyes blinked, the immediate field of vision began to blur together: "I thought ... I thought you had died ..."</P>
<P></P>
<P>Legg children croon throughout murderous eyes, a word for word from the bright red lips spit: "hell, how do I look at those beasts so happy to live in this world?! So I deliberately back they want with them to go back to the hell! "</P>
<P></P>
<P>Lonsdale, she turned to crying at once softened, "I will always remember, when I'm in the room when those beasts ravaging, everyone on the mothership only, regardless of their own rushed into rescue me, almost also ended up same fate If this world is what people do not abandon me, I am afraid that is you. "</P>

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us