Login - Become a member

Mizuno JPX 800 Irons Nice Firm Feel

Forums home -> Requests -> Mizuno JPX 800 Irons Nice Firm Feel

Mizuno JPX 800 Irons Nice Firm Feel 
By maomao12 on Sep 27, 2012 08:18 AM
After a holiday, I start to work again. Actually, I really want to travel for a long time. This season, warm weather, warm sunshine totally suit for outdoor game. I suggest you can go outside and close to the nature, enjoy the clear air and water.

Maybe you can catch your golf bag and swing with speed. The tool is golf absolutely, how about Mizuno JPX 800? The Mizuno JPX800 irons oversized cavity can bee seen at address in the long irons. Cheap golf equipments with free shipping deals are available at golfcheaptown.com. The JPX800 is an incredible iron that's hard to pigeonhole. To achieve these ball speeds and MOI numbers, you’d expect to compromise by adding lots of offset, or thick top and bottom edges. Golf is like a love affair. If you don't take it seriously, it's no fun; if you do take it seriously, it breaks your heart.

The Mizuno JPX-800 irons are a big jump into the game improvement category for Mizuno Golf. Sure- they have other irons in this space (MX-1000, MX-300) but most people know and respect Mizuno most for their game-enhancing line of muscle back and blade irons known for their amazing feel and precision. In my opinion there was a big gap between the MX-1000's and the MP lines of clubs and the JPX-800's a full-fledged jump into that space, providing 8 to 24 handicappers with a truly remarkable option; a club with the feel Mizuno is known for combined with the game improvement qualities desired by many of us like forgiveness and increased distance.

More wholesale golf Equipment at golfcheaptown.com give you the most discount price with free shipping to most countries .

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us