Login - Become a member

Men's Golf Clus--Ping I20 Irons

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Men's Golf Clus--Ping I20 Irons

Men's Golf Clus--Ping I20 Irons 
By delia on Sep 27, 2012 08:10 AM
As is known to all, the ping i20 irons have been launched by Ping Golf. These irons are supposed to have moderate forgiveness, and a progressive offset design.

The Ping i20 Iron Set is multi-metal iron set that offers optimized performance through progressive set design. The forgiving, high-launching long irons blend into more-penetrating mid- and –short irons, offering control for precise shot making. A dense tungsten toe weight provides forgiveness across the face for accurate results as well as a high-launch, low-spin trajectory.

I was swinging bad, quite bad actually. My weight transfer was horrible, and I kept getting stuck behind the ball. But on good shots which were rare, this ping g20 pink driver was hitting 150. Earlier in the fall, that's as far as I hit a CG16 6 iron. Obviously I'm not quite good enough to truly seperate the difference between 150 and 155 in one swing.

Distance control and a solid feel come from a thicker hitting area and stabilizing bars in the cavity and a low moment of inertia about the shaft axis gives golfers the ability to shape shots with confidence. The Cheap Golf Clubs For Sale is finished off with a non-glare chrome finish and black-and-silver color scheme, offering a players’-style contemporary look.

To sum up, these i20 irons just go straight. They are long and they are by far the most forgiving irons I have ever hit.

More information in http://www.augolftown.com/

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us