Login - Become a member

Why I Like Callaway Diablo Edge Irons for Ladies?

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Why I Like Callaway Diablo Edge Irons for Ladies?

Why I Like Callaway Diablo Edge Irons for Ladies? 
By delia on Sep 27, 2012 07:59 AM
Just like all the other golf club manufactures, Callaway golf is always creating new golf irons with new technology. They have redesigned several golf iron models, but perhaps the best new Callaway golf iron is the callaway diablo edge.

The callaway diablo edge irons are one of the hottest golf clubs in 2010. They are the longest irons Callaway has ever created and provide increased distance without compromising feel or performance. The lower, deeper CG makes the sweet spot more accessible and is in line with where amateurs most commonly strike.

Center of gravity- A lower, deeper center of gravity was used in the callaway diablo octanes. This allows the sweet spot to be more accessible at lower impact locations. The end result of this is longer, more consistent shots and improved accuracy. Most amateurs hit the ball on the lower portion of the clubface so the lower center of gravity is perfect.

Sole- Callaway implemented a sole in the Diablo Edge irons that lessen the negative effects of heavy or thin shots. Because of the redesigned soles, miss hits are more accurate and carry farther than they have in the past. The longer irons have wider soles than the shorter irons.

I tested these callaway diablo irons on the range for about an hour. I found, the irons had a good feel. Even being considered as game improvement irons, any level of golfer could play them. I also found that I was hitting them a little longer than other comparable irons and more accurately.

Finally, tell you, what I really liked about the Callaway Diablo Edge irons is the way you can configure your irons.

More Cheap Golf Clubs For Sale in http://www.augolftown.com/

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us