Login - Become a member

TaylorMade R11 Driver--All White!

Forums home -> General Discussion -> TaylorMade R11 Driver--All White!

By huwoniu on Sep 26, 2012 03:21 AM
Now TaylorMade aims to regain the white initiative with its latest R11 and R11 TP drivers, already proving real head-turners on cheap golf clubs Tour practice ranges. Here I just want to share TaylorMade R11 Driver with you.

The white driver can be supposed to minimize "hot spots," a frequent byproduct will be glare. Perhaps the best new golf driver on the PGA tour is certainly the TaylorMade R11 Driver. That is the white driver which usually you have noticed out on the tour.

The taylormade r11 driver will be available in two lofts for right-handed and left-handed golfers 9- and 10.5 degrees. The standard R11 comes in four shaft flexes X, S, R, M. The clubs are already creating a thirst on the internet with claims of extra yardage generated by three-way (not two) adjustability and customization.

The combination of the three adjustability technologies gives the TaylorMade R11 Driver owner up to 48 combinations of loft, face angle and draw/fade bias to play with. And, according to the company, those options can produce up to 100 yards difference in side-to-side trajectory depending on the golfer's chosen settings.

I accept just activated the r11 driver and I "Crushed" the golf ball. Not alone did I hit my drives further, but i hit my drives abundant straighter. I cannot delay to get adapted for the R11 and accept it set up accurately to my swing. Another acquaintance of abundance declared that the R11 disciplinarian created "distance he could not duplicate".

By the way, the Ping also give golfers new choice, for example, Ping G20 Pink Driver. And the Ping Anser Irons is quite hot and promotion. Thank you to read my article. I hope this will give you some help when you choose clubs.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us