Login - Become a member

Why Mizuno MP-53 Irons Is Popular

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Why Mizuno MP-53 Irons Is Popular

By huwoniu on Sep 26, 2012 03:17 AM
I'm 25 years old and have been playing the golf in my whole life. I played a quick 9 and then took them to the range. I hit every iron at least 10 times and felt that these irons are extremely good. The feel of the mizuno mp 53 irons are great, the accuracy is amazing.

Mizuno MP irons are typically among the prettiest golf clubs you can play, at least from a major manufacturer. The MP-53s fit into that tradition nicely. From the thin topline to the clean soles sporting only the iron number, the mizuno mp 53 irons for sale look all business, in the same way that a well-crafted bamboo fly rod does.

I took these clubs out for an 18 hole demo and was surprised to find that they felt somewhat pleasant. However, make no mistake about it, these clubs are nowhere near as accurate and solid as the Titleist 990 irons. Mizuno's irons have a clicky feel to them and seem to wear out faster than other comparable irons.

The mizuno mp 53 does not disappoint. My game is not quite as tight at the moment as it once was. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of forgiveness that these clubs offer. Don't get me wrong. You need to hit the sweet spot to get the full distance and optimal ball flight out of these clubs, but that sweet spot is bigger than I would have guessed it would be.

I hit every iron at least 10 times and felt that these irons are extremely good. The feel is great, the accuracy is cheap golf clubsamazing and the fit and finish is nothing other than superb. However, I also didn't see any real improvement over my Ping Eye 2 irons. Needless to say I took them back to the pro.

In reality, Harmonic Impact Technology is a cool way of saying that Mizuno studied the sound the clubs make when they strike the golf ball and tuned the clubs' design to optimize the experience for players. The MP-53s let you know where you are making contact, and reward strikes on the sweet spot with that buttery forged Mizuno feel.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us