Login - Become a member

Improvements of Ping i20 Irons

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Improvements of Ping i20 Irons

Improvements of Ping i20 Irons 
By maomao12 on Sep 25, 2012 05:31 AM
At the year of 2012, no matter the golf lovers or manufactures are trying to find the new golf clubs, then with the prevalent of 2011 Ping i20 cheap golf clubs, and the Pingi20 golf clubs will be a new trend in the golfing world. When and where the 2012 Pingi20 golf clubs will be shown to the market, from the one of the biggest forum in the world mygolfspy we can get the most of the information.

It is unbelievable to produce Ping i20 golf clubs at the very beginning, so it seems like the rumors about these new Ping i20 irons have been swirling since the day after the Ping i15's were released. Recently, a Ping staffer Lee Westwood has draw some pics of what new PING i20 irons will look like for 2012, which will be the most beautiful club Ping ever made. And the feeling in it is just awesome.

Performance is optimized in the i20 multi-metal irons through a progressive set design. The long irons are slightly larger, high launching and more forgiving. The smaller short irons feature less offset and provide exceptional control. Distance control and a solid feel come from a thicker than normal hitting area and stabilizing bars in the cavity.

A high-density tungsten toe weight provides forgiveness across the face for accurate results and a high-launch, low-spin trajectory. An innovative design gives you complete command of the online golf clubs face for controlling trajectory and shot shape. The black-and-silver color scheme and satin-chrome finish with a ferrule offer a clean, professional look.

Thatís right, the clubs set is precisely the Ping i20 Irons. However, we all know, more haste less speed. It could take some time before you really realize your dream on the course with i20 Irons, so just keep fighting!

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us