Login - Become a member

How Ping G15 Driver Amazed You

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> How Ping G15 Driver Amazed You

How Ping G15 Driver Amazed You 
By kangmake on Sep 22, 2012 01:16 AM
In my golf bags, there are so many golf clubs, they are from different brands, and there are drivers, irons, fairway woods, and etc. Among these clubs, at this time,

my favorite is the Ping G15 Driver.I knwo maybe the new g20 is more popular than g15, but in may mind, my G15 driver is the best one. And today I want to share

my experience with it with you.

The ping g15 driver is engineered for golfers seeking a maximum forgiveness driver that

delivers distance and accuracy. Its 460cc titanium head is longer front to back and features PING's patented ultra thin crown technology. Weight savings from the

thin crown are positioned as an external sole weight to optimize the center of gravity for higher trajectories and reduced spin.

The biggest improvement is that the ping g15 driver for sale is a bit more forgiving thanks

to the moment of inertia increasing which Ping has achieved by introducing a custom tuning port that is further back from the face of the clubhead.

Cheap ping g15 driver shaft replaces the hugely popular, market leading G10 irons and

introduce a number of improvements that make them even more attractive than their best selling predecessors. This has allowed Ping’s designers to remove seven

grams from the G15′s face custom tuning port structure without destabilizing the clubface or reducing distance control.

When ordering, you have the choice of either a TFC 149D clubs shaft or an Aldila Serrano 60 club shaft, depending on which you prefer. The

g15 driver is also available in neutral and draw versions.

If you are interested in this driver, you can click the g15 driver for sale for the lower price.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us