Login - Become a member

Enjoy MP 68 irons with Your Friend

Forums home -> Requests -> Enjoy MP 68 irons with Your Friend

By tiiy on Sep 11, 2012 03:23 AM
Upon first look at the mizuno mp 68, I love it. I found, the grain-flow forged heads always offer the softest feeling shots of any club on the market.

The MP-68 irons with 3D muscle technology are a breakthrough in muscle back iron design. The innovative 3D muscle is the result of extensive computer optimization to deliver the ideal COG location that is lower and more face centered providing a penetrating and workable ball flight for complete shot control. They combine that awesome feeling with stunningly simple looks. These things are just a given from Mizuno.

The MP-68 irons also have a Tour Confirmed sole shape that ensures the appropriate amount of turf interaction for pure ball striking. Mizuno's Grain Flow Forging process ensures that the mizuno mp 68 for saleprovide the feel and ball control that better players demand.

The new MP-68 Blade moves away from the cut muscle design. The head and face is very compact and coupled with the thick muscle provide the purest feel of any Mizuno grain flow forged blade. The Impact, sound, and feel are optimized through extensive use of Modal Analysis, discount golf equipmentwhich separates Mizuno irons from the competition.

I have these with KBS shafts and are just wonderful in every way. I am not exactly best described as a great ball striker but these are simply the best irons i have hit especilly for consistency. You will not be disappointed, guaranteed!
By jin1234i on Oct 11, 2012 08:44 AM
Mizuno MP-68 Irons best price will be shipped out with the cost of insurance for your purchase included in the price .

Windows Halifax

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us