Login - Become a member

Callaway Ladies RAZR X Irons

Forums home -> Ideas/Suggestions/Comments -> Callaway Ladies RAZR X Irons

Callaway Ladies RAZR X Irons 
By tiiy on Sep 08, 2012 06:01 AM
I can see the questions in your eyes. I know what's weighing on your mind. And today,I would like to recommend the accurate Callaway RAZR X Irons to you.

Callaway Ladies RAZR X Irons feature a lower, deeper center of gravity and a consistently hot face for distance and accuracy. In head-to-head tests, the razr x irons are 56% more accurate than a competitor's iron that chases distance at the cost of accuracy.

The lower sweet spot on the Callaway RAZR X irons has also evolved into a bigger sweet spot. More force is transferred directly to the ball boosting both speed off the face and distance. This enhancement ensures that even your miss hits will still give you more distance and accuracy than possible with any competitor's iron.

Callaway Ladies RAZR X Irons Technology shifts the center of gravity 12% lower and 15% deeper by redistributing 30 grams of weight in the back cavity;golf clubs for sale providing the power and forgiveness of a wide-sole iron with the precision and playability of a thin-sole iron. A refined VFT Face and High-Definition Undercut cavity are tailored to each individual iron.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us