Login - Become a member

Complex Forging Discount Golf PING G20 driver

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Complex Forging Discount Golf PING G20 driver

Complex Forging Discount Golf PING G20 driver 
By tiiy on Sep 08, 2012 05:39 AM

The head shape is a very classic modern look (if there is such a thing) with a very symmetrical shape that has no weird angles or shapes going on. golf clubs for saleIt does have a much larger footprint than the Ping G10 I used to play, however the face depth is a little deeper than some clubs of this nature, like the Callaway Diablo Octane I have been playing. Overall I have no complaints about the look, it is the kind of club that appeals to me when shopping for a new driver.

Accuracy was good, and most of my drives were in the middle. I'll give it an above-average rating for accuracy, forgiveness and workability. I can't say I was all that fond of its sound and feel on impact, but it gave me consistent results. It's hard for me to describe the sound at impact; it wasn't unpleasant, but it wasn't satisfying either. The feel was solid without being harsh, but I've hit drivers with a feel I like better than theg20 driver. I do have to admit that my off-center hits still felt pretty solid.

The PING G20 driver is a contender for a full time spot in my bag. It still has some work to do, as do I, but this driver makes it worth putting time in on the range and on the course. Although I'm generally not a fan of the stock shaft for myself and my game, I think for the most part it will be fine for the majority of golfers out there.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us