Login - Become a member

Ping k15 and G20

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Ping k15 and G20

Ping k15 and G20 
By smitheric on Sep 05, 2012 03:25 AM

Ping's own Super Slim Top Technological innovation has been implemented to redistribute 8 grms to the exterior bodyweight pad and further improve the place of the ping k15 irons for sale center of severity and time of inertia.

The Called g20 ping irons functions the TFC 149D graphite base that uses great stability factor technology that allows the go huge to improve without impacting shift bodyweight or the overall team bodyweight to allow clubhead rate to consistency. This allows the K15 car owner to produce greater tennis ball connections for more time and straighter pushes.

I was very eager to try the out the newest car owner providing from Called ping as I am a big fan of both the G10 and cheap ping g20 irons individuals and the Called ping K15 certainly did not let you down. The K15 is a excellent looking car owner, at the same time a little bit more uncomfortable at deal with than the ping g20 irons for sale, and in signature Called ping style gives you a lot of assurance.The Instantly Journey Technological innovation certainly provides and for gamers who battle from the tee would certainly advantage from the continually great and straight tennis ball flight. Actually the factor that it is perhaps a little less usable than it's forerunners is my only issue and Called ping seem to have created another winner!

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us