Login - Become a member

Share My Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver Review

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> Share My Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver Review

Share My Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver Review 
By maomao12 on Aug 31, 2012 03:11 AM
According to Dr. Alan Hocknell, Callaway's senior vice president of research and development, "It's really designed for the guy who is interested in distance, distance and more distance." The Diablo Octane Tour Driver marks the introduction of the revolutionary new material called Forged Composite.

The Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver is designed for more accomplished golfers with features that provide greater versatility to attack the course with precision shot-shaping and trajectory control. Forged Composite has been developed in conjunction with their Research and Development partner.

This has allowed the designers at Callaway to develop an advanced club head of the Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver with a greater transfer of power at impact and more accurate trajectories than its all-titanium predecessors. Diablo Octane Drivers come with a Project X? Graphite Shaft that is 46 inches in the standard model and 45.5 inches in the Tour model.

The Forged Composite crown, which is one third the density of titanium, means that both the Centre of Gravity (CG) and Moment of Inertia (MOI) in the Diablo Octane Tour are precisely set for optimum launch and as it is lighter and more efficient the club head has been paired with a longer 45.5 inch shaft to increase club head speed and power for greater distance.

The main differences from the Octane Driver are that the shaft is attached to the head using a hosel, and the head size is slightly smaller and measures 450cc instead of 460cc in the Callaway Diablo Octane Driver. Callaway uses Hyperbolic shaping and a unique chemical reduction process to strategically remove excess material from areas of the titanium face and achieve precision thickness control.

Lastly, it's what makes the all-new Diablo Octane Tour Driver a revolution. The Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver has been designed specifically for the highly skilled golfers.

Hot recommend:
wholesale golf clubs
ping g20 irons

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us