Login - Become a member

Do You Know About Of Callaway Golf Clubs ?

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Do You Know About Of Callaway Golf Clubs ?

Do You Know About Of Callaway Golf Clubs ?  
By maomao12 on Aug 30, 2012 03:35 AM
Callaway Golf Company makes golf equipment, including woods, irons, putters, balls, and other accessories. You may a real golf fans of Callaway , but do you know the the main technology of Callaway golf clubs uk, and you know how much ?

I-MIX Tip Technology allows you to quickly and easily switch out your clubhead and choose from dozens of the most sought-after shafts in the game. The I-MIX tip technology produces clubs that feel and play like traditionally assembled clubs so the callaway diablo driver Head with I-MIX Technology won't budge from the shaft.

Forged Composite Technology , The Callaway RAZR Hawk is simple - it's long! Very long! Forged Composite technology uses millions of Turbostratic fibres to save even more weight and deliver golf's very first uncompromised driver! The Callaway Diablo Octane has been crafted from a revolutionary new material that is lighter, stronger and longer than titanium - Forged Composite!

Callaway's Fusion Technology,Golfs innovative weight distribution technology is pushed to the limit in the new Big Bertha Fusion Irons.

All of these Technologies , VFT must be the most important one that the recent Callaway Golf Clubs always use . there are have other main technology that I have not list , if you know , you can contact with me , just share with each other .

Now , pay attention to onlinegolfmall.co.uk , you can get the latest golf news , not just the golf clubs but famous golf players
By gamesveta on Sep 12, 2012 06:38 AM
Edge Technology provides a high MOI and an optimized center of gravity location for this Diablo Neutral Driver that produces long, penetrating ball flights with the desired shot shape.

It also helps golfers release the club at impact with full power, especially when swinging aggressively. Hyperbolic Face Technology increases ball speed across the entire face of the Callaway Diablo Driver helping send balls further down the fairway, even on miss-hits.

IT Support

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us