Login - Become a member

Fit You Nicely Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Fit You Nicely Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver

Fit You Nicely Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver 
By maomao12 on Aug 30, 2012 02:51 AM
I guess, you may have heard a lot of stories about the RAZR Hawk Driver. Here I will tell you how this driver performs on the course. You will be impressed by its power and distance.

Standing over the golf ball at address though, the Callaway RAZR Hawk does feel very nice in your hands at address, the club sets up well and there is also an arrow just behind the face to aid alignment

In the area of distance, this driver probably has a good 10 yards longer than my TaylorMade driver. Some of that might be due to the longer-than-normal 46 inch shaft, some due to the innovative materials and design of the club.

Besides, the RAZR Hawk Driver is pretty accurate, although the longer shaft might make it a little less accurate than it could be. Heel and toe shots don't lose much distance and are often quite playable - a big advantage for mid to high handicap players.

In the field of power, RAZR Hawk Driver was made to be powerful and it certainly doesn't disappoint. When hit well this is an extremely long Buy Golf Clubs , and even when you don't catch a drive quite right, you're never left wanting for any distance, the power was very consistent.

The accuracy of the club was also quite impressive, from what we saw the RAZR Hawk isn't a golf club that you're likely to spray about all over the course. Mis-hits are usually punished, but rarely ever to such a large degree that it'll be devastating to your scorecard.

At the aspect of feel and sound, it is great, too. The callaway RAZR Hawk driver sale offers very solid-feeling, especially for a composite driver. The ball almost seems to jump off the clubface with a hot flight. The sound of this driver is a bit subdued - almost muffled. The muted sound is probably caused by the carbon composite.

Overall this golf club is a very club offered from Callaway. The RAZR Hawk Driver could be a very useful weapon for the game of any mid to low handicap player. You will enjoy your game with this wonderful gear.

Hot recommend:
burner 2.0

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us