Login - Become a member

review of the Mizuno MP-69s

Forums home -> General Discussion -> review of the Mizuno MP-69s

review of the Mizuno MP-69s 
By lindaduidui on Aug 29, 2012 06:09 AM
This in my non-biased review of the Mizuno MP-69smizuno mp 69. First I must say that I have played Mizuno blades on and off for many years. I have played the MS/MP-9s, MP-11s. MP-14s, MP-29s, MP-33s, MP-27s,MP-63s and my favorite TN-87s. They all were great feeling and top notch quality irons but I always found something I didn’t like. Either they had to much offset or too round or too square looking. So in nutshell, I have been well aware and kept up with Mizuno irons for many years. For the past three years I have been playing Bridgestone/Tourstage blades and CB’s. I have playing the MP-69s for a few weeks (about 15 rounds) now and have practiced with them extensively.As for quality , the MP-69s mizuno mp69get an “A”. The swingweights on all irons were D3. All the lengths were spot on. All the lofts and lies were spot on. I must say I was really shocked about the lofts and lies being spot on. This is the FIRST time ever that the loft and lies were spot on after getting fitted. Very impressive. The only thing that was a little less desirable was there were a few grips that were crooked.MP-69smizuno mp 69 for sale are grain flow forged with 1025E “Pure Select” mild carbon steel, 4D muscle design delivers unmatched ball and trajectory control by maintaining the perfect COG design in each club head.The feel is what is to be expected from Mizuno, soft and buttery, to me they very comparable to TN-87s, which to me is the all time best feeling iron. Don’t get me wrong, all Mizuno irons I have had were soft and buttery when struck but to me I feel like the 69s are the best they have made in years. Mizuno did a great job building the 69smizuno mp-69 irons. All the irons have a consistent swingweight of D3. All I can say is the MP-69s have impeccable feel. I have played many irons over the years and to me these are the best feeling blades since the TN-87s.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us