Login - Become a member

A New Year For TaylorMade CB Irons

Forums home -> Resumes -> A New Year For TaylorMade CB Irons

A New Year For TaylorMade CB Irons 
By maomao12 on Aug 28, 2012 02:57 AM
I don't change my golf clubs uk for a long time. Recently I have appealed to a new TaylorMade CB Irons. CB stands for Cavity Back. It is the most forgiving iron.

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons is a multi-material forged cavity back that's beautiful, powerful and playable . Plenty forgiving, some even consider it to be the largest sweet spot tested; off-center strikes fly high and stay online.

The Tour Preferred CB irons on sale combine a forged face with a cast undercut cavity to deliver the feel of a forged iron with the forgiveness of a deep cavity back. The Precision Weighting Port ensures consistent swing weight and optimal CG in every club. Good looks with playability. Thin top line, compact head, and they hit as long as muscle backs.

I especially liked that all the technology built in, was completely hidden at address (even on the long irons) giving a very classic felling over the ball. Precision Weighting Port permanently positioned in the center of the back of an iron head during assembly, the Precision Weighting Port assures that each iron in the set is of uniform swing weight while also ensuring that the CG location is precisely and optimally positioned in the center of the face between the toe and heel.

The Taylormade Tour Preffered CB combine a forged face with a cast undercut cavity to deliver the feel of a forged iron with the forgiveness of a deep cavityback. The Precision Weighting Port ensures consistent swingweight and optimal CG in every club.

To be honest, this is golf that I really like and want to own one.

Hot recommend:
Callaway RAZR Hawk

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us