Login - Become a member

Callaway Golf Club to provide you with

Forums home -> News -> Callaway Golf Club to provide you with

Callaway Golf Club to provide you with 
By yiyad123 on Aug 24, 2012 06:57 AM
Callaway Golf has announced the release of the new callaway x24 hot. The company is touting them as the longest and most accurate irons the company has ever made.
In a media release, Dr. Alan Hocknell, Callaway's senior vice president of research and development said, "We recognize there are golfers looking for distance gains throughout their entire bag, and thus employed our core technologies and faster ball speeds into the design of X-24 Hot irons in golf clubs, a longer, more accurate set than any of their predecessors."
Like previous X Series irons, Callaway designed the faces of the X-24 Hot to progress from thick on the bottom to thin along the topline. According to Callaway, this lowers the center of gravity and makes getting the ball into the air a lot easier.
I just recently purchased the X22 Irons; the orange color does not bother me nor does the wear of the finish on the sole or http://www.golfukstore.com face. I hit the X24s little father than I do my X22s but what concerns me is the lack of spin I obtain with any club above the PW. I have yet to stop it dead or back a ball up with any of the wedges (PW, AW, SW). Any iron above the PW if not hit extremely high will run out 10 to 15 feet.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us