Login - Become a member

Heat Callaway FT irons the first review of the Cal

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Heat Callaway FT irons the first review of the Cal

Heat Callaway FT irons the first review of the Cal 
By yiyad123 on Aug 24, 2012 06:07 AM
Today, I am very glad to talk to you some thing about the golf clubs. What clubs I want to recommand you is Callyaway FT Irons which is so welcome among players. Callaway RAZR X Irons is known for making quality irons and woods, several of which are played by club and touring professionals. It has long been in the market to provide user friendly clubs, and the FT Iron series is the ultimate game improvement iron. The FT Irons are the most technologically advanced Callaway Golf currently has on the market. They utilize fusion technology that incorporates tunite alloy, a metal more dense than titanium and stainless steel, into the perimeter of the club. FT Irons also feature a TPU SenSert, which reduces vibration and enhances feel off the clubhead.
I can say this Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Fairway Wood hot iron golf is the best iron I've owned. I played several Callaways, Taylormades, Pings, etc and the FTs are superior. Smallish head size, modest offset and a clean appearance at address. The face is hot and about half a club longer than stainless steel irons. The titanium face provides a unique feel at impact-- soft yet slightly crisp feedback. I've been reading some reviews regarding graphite shaft vibration. It could be the high torque stock shaft. Callaway stock graphite shafts play almost a flex weaker (more so than other OEM shafts). Overall a perfect iron for the mid handicap player.
If you wanner to get new discount golf equipment, And I can happily say they do not dissapoint,they look awesome, and are weighted beautifully and the ball rockets of the face. I really have great experience with that.I hardly forgot that their store also other set of irons and driver,just like http://www.wholesalergolf.com and diablo edge driver . Thank you to read my irons reviews, hope this will give you some help when you choose clubs.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us