Login - Become a member

Do You Like Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Do You Like Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver

Do You Like Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver 
By tiiy on Aug 24, 2012 03:02 AM
The SuperFast line is designed specifically to help players get the club moving faster through impact. Which SuperFast driver do you like best? What do you think of the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver?

To be honest, the focus of design for the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 is pretty clear: more distance. The club weighs in at only 279 grams, which makes it the lightest driver that TaylorMade has ever produced. They have also added an extra inch onto the club when compared with last year's model.

In my rounds with a HT and 10.5 -- when I took my time and just swung through the ball (not "kill") and relaxed, I had wonderful results. Straight with a tiny draw. You knew when you hit it near the center, and you knew when you had poor contact - feedback is good.

The TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Driver also has a new head shape, which helps to leverage the benefits of TaylorMade's proven Dual Crown Technology. The benefit of this is a lower center of gravity (CG), which in turn leads to a higher launch angle, lower spin, and overall distance-promoting launch conditions.

By using components such as a 25g Winn Lite grip, the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast driver takes the title of lightest TaylorMade driver ever, weighing in at a minuscule 279 grams. This reduction in weight combined with a tip-soft 46.5" Matrix Ozik XCon 4.8 shaft is said to promote a distance gain of up to five yards over the previous model.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us