Login - Become a member

Classic Design TaylorMade R9 Max Irons Review

Forums home -> Requests -> Classic Design TaylorMade R9 Max Irons Review

Classic Design TaylorMade R9 Max Irons Review 
By tiiy on Aug 21, 2012 02:18 AM
TaylorMade R9 Max Irons is really a new style come with probably the most reasonable price & free shipping worldwide, great discount on Cheap Golf Equipment.Taylormade Japan introduces their brand newTaylor Made R9 for 2012! The R9 includes a dual head design designed for both performance and control. the 3-5 irons have a high repulsion face with hollow cavity structure for increased distance. The 6-Wedge have a smaller sized undercut pocket cavity having a concentrate on feel, control and accuracy.

The stylish Taylormade R9 Max Irons are in a traditional look and shape with reduced offset. They always offer the balance irons between the athlete golfer and the average golfer segments. Another high lights is the clean, simple lines appeal to more golf lovers who have the traditional tastes. In order to promote faster ball speed maximum and forgiveness, the large, thin faces are made to deliver a significant increase in COR or MOI. One-piece undercut cavity with ICT in 8-iron through SW. Expands the sweet spot and lowers CG for high, yet controllable trajectories in the shorter irons.

TheTaylormade R9 Max Irons Sale will give you the feeling of a smaller head thanks to having less offset and very balanced dimensions. If you are golfers want to look for the golf irons to help you improve you distance and forgiveness, it is the right way to come to this article.These irons will be a good choice for the average golfer who still wants maximum forgiveness and class leading distance. I am a average golfer, too.discount golf clubs So, the Taylormade R9 Supermax irons give me the great help and win my heart in the first place.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us