Login - Become a member

Together With Ping And Callaway Golf Clubs

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> Together With Ping And Callaway Golf Clubs

Together With Ping And Callaway Golf Clubs 
By tommack on Aug 20, 2012 10:20 AM
In early November in 2001, I ran into John Solheim, the chairman and chief executive officer of Ping who was, in his own inimitable way, quietly taking in the party following the induction of that yearís class into the World Golf Hall of Fame in St. Augustine, Fla., which happened to include his dad, Karsten Solheim.

If you are inconsistent on teeing off, this ping g15 driver for sale is nice match for you. The golf clubs for sale australia can offer you this driver.

Surely, many of Johnís memories of working in the garage with his dad as a young teenager will be shared next year when Ping celebrates its 50th anniversary, beginning with events at the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando at the end of January. For the information of the ping golf clubs for sale, click here.

Callaway golf clubs are some of the most in-demand products in the market today not only because they look elegant and classy but also because they are the answers to requests of innovation and technology of both professional and novice players. For the information of the callaway golf clubs for sale, click here.

For the further information of the golf club sets for sale, clcik here.

Re: Together With Ping And Callaway Golf Clubs 
By tongjame on Jan 25, 2013 10:30 AM
I would replace my old Pings with the new Ping G20 Irons and upon hitting those clubs with these mizuno golf australia MX 300's, my mind was quickly changed. The loss in distance is made up in accuracy and distance control. Approach shots are closer to the hole.

They feel like butter when you make good contact and get excellent feedback with the mizuno golf when you don't. I'm real confident with these from 180 and in as I have been striking them solid and straight, without the benefit of a fitting prior to purchase since I live in Sicily.

We found ourselves singing praise and not caring if we were talking in the middle of someone's backswing.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us