Login - Become a member

"Play golf on their own

Forums home -> Cinema 4D -> "Play golf on their own

"Play golf on their own 
By ceming913 on Aug 17, 2012 02:54 AM
"Play golf on their own

In the past seven months of swing motion continuous TaylorMade R11 Driver self learning, correction, adjustment, and the reference existing professional players action. I think he is in the last one or two months slowly finding and find a more efficient, simple swing motion. This is also the focus of this article want to share with you. Last year (2010) to start looking for a single plane swing motion coach learning how to let oneself swing motion can look good and efficient. Of course not learning before action is not can't see is not playing bad, just want to let their own action can work more efficient, and at the same time, can let the hitting effect is better, so can improve the overall stroke stability and distance TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Irons effect. Also in such a motivation as you can in the website to know me from last year have to write some swing motion of the practical operation share articles. In 8 ~ 10 class began self learning this way. At the same time I also constantly search some active and young professional players action starts to carry on the analysis. Because I have my own from the United States to buy a swing motion software, this software can be directly Youtobue on the swing motion Callaway Diablo Forged Irons to catch down, with your personal action comparison and analysis. Of course was first learning is about to swing motion analysis of key for fluctuation half-length center of gravity position and some details matters needing attention, then began practice self of the return."
Re: "Play golf on their own 
By kattymiddle on Sep 05, 2012 11:28 AM
The grip is one of the most overlooked fundamentals in golf, but gripping your club correctly has significant advantages.

Friis og Co tasker

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us