Login - Become a member

Amazing guys- Super Mizuno MX-200 Irons

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Amazing guys- Super Mizuno MX-200 Irons

By huwoniu on Aug 13, 2012 08:06 AM
When it comes to irons, no company has the overall respect it seems that Mizuno garners. The fans of Mizuno MX 200 Irons and the people that play them regularly all say the same thing. “They feel better than anything else out on the market”. For years I have heard this very thing and for years I have struggled with Mizuno irons.

The Mizuno MX-200 irons arrived at our offices shortly after the completion of that review and as you can see from the picture above, they are extremely nice looking. I kept commenting to the others around the office that they are too nice looking to be played. Obviously it was my poor attempt at humor because the rest of the staff was just dying to try these out. Here is what Mizuno says about the MX-200 irons:

The Mizuno MX 200 price uk are one-piece forged irons with a deep cavity back enhanced by a reinforcement pad (dubbed Y-Tune technology) which extends the sweetspot 5% towards the toe of the club, which is the most common mis-hit area. The enhanced sweetspot makes mis-hits more forgiving and also promotes a more penetrating launch angle for more consistency, distance and control.

These Mizuno MX 200 sale can do the whole gamut, from long iron shots, to the shorter play around the greens. It is quite amazing how Mizuno were able to combine the buttery feel of a forged iron with technology designed to offer enhanced forgiveness.Another great offering from a first-class manufacturer. Unlike some other game-improvement models these do not look nor feel cumbersome and should at least be demoed by mid- to low handicappers looking to lower their scores.

The Mizuno MX200 Irons are the ultimate beginner’s clubs. Having said that, a number of intermediate players can make these clubs work amazingly. A pro, however, will not get on well at all with these irons. The MX-200 takes Grain Flow Forged forgiveness a quantum leap forward with the introduction of Y-Tune performance.A deep pocket cavity, milled to preserve MX-200's one piece feel is complemented by a Y shaped reinforcement pad, extending a 5% larger sweet area* into the toe - matching the miss hit patterns of amateur golfers.

Overall the discount Mizuno MX 200 Irons are a very decent set of irons, they tick most of the boxes that the low and mid handicap players would look at. If you're a capable golfer who wants an iron that gives a combination of good distance and impressive control, then the MX-200 irons could be worth a look.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us