Login - Become a member

What is a donlge, problem in updating Lightwave6 b

Forums home -> Lightwave 3D -> What is a donlge, problem in updating Lightwave6 b

What is a donlge, problem in updating Lightwave6 b 
By Ahmed on Mar 08, 2001 06:03 AM
I have currently Lightwave6 beta

I dowloaded the upgrade 6 to 6.5.

But its says an error "dongle did not detected"

please guide me
Re: What is a donlge, problem in updating Lightwave6 b 
By meatycheesyboy on Mar 08, 2001 08:12 AM
A dongle is the hardware lock that is required to run the program.  It connects to the back of your computer and tells your computer that you have been authorized to use Lightwave.  You can purchase one at www.newtek.com for $2300.00.

I'm not sure if the beta copy of 6 required a dongle but I'm pretty sure the 6.5 upgrade does not work with the beta copy.
Re: What is a donlge, problem in updating Lightwave6 b 
By Aeon on Apr 06, 2001 04:44 AM
The reason you have no dongle is most likely because you have a cracked version lol, but don't worry, go to google.com, type in "lightwave 6.5 crack" and i think it's the 2nd or third site that comes up that links you to acinspace's crack. download the crack, read the "readme" file, and make sure you do that crack on window's 98, because sometimes it doesn't work on 2000, the crack takes awhile to figure out, but 6.5 is so much nicer then 6.0, after you crack it in 98(this is if you had to)just copy the whole folder on a cd-r or cd-rw, and copy it to 2000 or nt, if yours didn't come with a dongle, i don't think you bought it. thats my 2 cents on this

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us