Login - Become a member

24 Hours Online Sale! Cheap G20 irons for Sale

Forums home -> Cinema 4D -> 24 Hours Online Sale! Cheap G20 irons for Sale

24 Hours Online Sale! Cheap G20 irons for Sale 
By tiiy on Aug 06, 2012 02:54 AM
Ping has become one of the top brands golf throughout the world, and in this year, especially the new Ping G20 irons have become another bright spot to the golfing world. More and more golf players like to bring the G20 irons to their bags. I believe there must be some strong points and benefits to advocate the players to use the PING G20 irons. Through a lot of investigation, finally I have made it clear why G20 irons are so popular. Here in the following I would like to share with all of you.

Firstly, the Ping G20 irons have been made with perimeter weighting in the deep which can increase the forgiveness. Moreover, the multi-cavity back of this irons are also designed to make the highly forgiving in the stainless steel heads. There are multi-material are brought in the Ping G20 irons to improve the feel and sound of the club. From the whole structure of PING G20 , there is the cavity's floating CTP structure which is able to position the G20's thin face to generate fast ball speeds
Secondly, the G20 are famous forPing' outstanding CFS which stands for Control, Feel, Stability in the steel shaft. The sound and feel of the Ping G20 irons at impact are as good as the G15 to some degree. But the flight of G20 is higher than the previous irons because the extra weight in the sole.

Thirdly, compared with the G15 irons, the G20 irons are the evolution of the previous one with the 10% thinner face and the other aspects are almost the same as the previous model. Thanks to this revolution,Pinghave move the weight saved into the sole of the club. The G20 has a wider sole than its predecessor, particularly in the toe area, which increases the moment of inertia and forgiveness of the iron. At address the clubhead sits very well behind the ball, although in some of the longer irons you can see the back of the cavity, which may not appeal to all.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us